Saturday, July 25, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C296

Hello friends.  Karen Aicken here with my final challenge for July. Next week is a new month and we will have a new hostess.  Kelly Booth (Livin The Life I Color) is our Guest designer this month and it's been a pleasure having her play with us.

Here is my challenge:
MAKE IT ROYAL! Use Royal Colours and/or Royal Images - your choice.

Karen Aicken - Altered Scrapbooking 



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio




Raquel Mason - Raquel's Stampin' Blog



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Anja de Regt - Stampinganja


Vicki Burdick-It's a Stamp Thing



Kelly Booth - Lovin The Life I Color



Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer



Peggy McCurry~ Artfulljourney

Danielle Lounds - Fat Cat Stamper






We'd love you to play along with the challenge - just upload your card using the Inlinkz below. If you upload to an on-line gallery, please use the keyword C4C 296.





2 comments:

Judy said...

I hope my post does not count as a back post. I literally forgot to add the link to my pots....my bad. :(

Niccolette Coquelicots said...

Wonderfull cards <3 Love this theme! Thsnks forma this Challenges :)

Niccolette Coquelicots